Although I am not celebrating christmas personally, I am in a such festive mood and couldn’t wait until it comes because simply it’s christmas!
I am start packaging some small gifts for my relatives and friends and I couldn’t wait to give them as my thank you and appreciate for them and you know what, I have made this playlist especially for you so you could wait and counting days until christmas with classic christmas song (Just click the title above ^^)
Here is the list of the song:
- Baby, It’s Cold Outside – Norah Jones ft Willie Nelson
- White Christmas – The Supremes
- Santa Baby – Ertha Kitt and Henri René’s Orchestra
- Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow! – Rod Steward
- Have Yourself a Merry Christmas – She and Him
- Blue Christmas – Elvis Presley
- Merry Christmas Baby – Rod Stewart, Cee-Lo Green
- O Christmas Tree – Glee Cast
- We Wish You a Merry Christmas – Various Artist
- Feliz Navidad – Jose Feliciano
I Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. I really like my playlist to be sweet and girly but festive at the same time you know a playlist you could play along at dinner with your partner or have a dance with.
Edited: You should have a spotify account to play this playlist